Be a summer splash Starter!
To apply, send an e-mail with a few sentences on why you want to join the team to email@example.com. Please note that this role is for part-time employment.
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with one of the most exciting and innovative companies in the golf industry! This job is perfect for anyone who wants to get their side hustle on, spend time on the water, and create meaningful memories.
Spend your spring and summer days at beautiful waterfront locations in Baltimore, Washington DC, and all around the Chesapeake Bay, facilitating pop-up driving ranges that feature:
- Biodegradable Golf Balls
- Internet of Things-enabled floating targets
- Remote Controlled Boats
- Awesome networking with big brands
- Good music and great people
About Splash City Golf
We build pop-up golf driving ranges at amazing waterfront venues in Maryland and Washington, DC. Using biodegradable golf balls made of fish food, and technology-packed floating targets, we produce an eco-friendly golf experience that people love!
A Typical Splash City Golf Event
Drive with your Splash City Golf colleagues to a beautiful waterfront venue
Arrive and put on some great music via our Bluetooth speaker
Setup the Splash City Golf experience, including the hitting bays, tent, table, and signage
Inflate, launch, and drive out floating(s) via a propriety Splash City Golf App
Fill our signature yellow buckets with biodegradable golf balls
Place golf clubs within the hitting bays and invite guests to start swinging
Be on the constant lookout for water traffic (boats, kayaks, etc.) and IMMEDIATELY STOP all golfers the moment a potential hazard comes into view
Take lots of photos and videos of people having a good time, and post to social media
Break down all materials and pack them into truck once the event ends
Return home and celebrate a job well done!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Passion for hospitality
- Detail oriented
- Responsible and On-Time
- Comfortable on the water
- Able to use technology
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs
- Ability to swim (shouldn't be necessary, but important)
- Safety conscious
- Must be able to drive to and from events (transportation not provided)
- Although we cannot currently provide transportation, we'll do our best to coordinate a ride if you don't have one.
- Must be at least 16 years old with a workers permit
- Must love being outside and on the water
- Must have at least 1 recommendation (coach, teacher, friend, colleague)
- Must sign an insurance waiver
$10.10 - $15 per hour (based off qualifications) or course credit
Splash City Golf SWAG
Splash City Golf is an equal opportunity employer.